DESIGNER CON HARDCORE





John Spanky Stokes will be giving out three of these during the day made by awesome customiser MONSTERFORGE and myself using Garcia's awesome Jumping Brains. Probably one of the best new mini vinyls for years (dare I say iconic?).

I must admit they were mainly done by MONSTERFORGE and he's done an amazing job (I do the plastic heads and organise the lego bodies off the net.)
There are so many hidden talents on the net that I think get passed over and I really like to give them a chance to get their gear out there when I can...if I can. Not that Monsterforge needs any help from me....


MONSTERFORGE can often be found on the TOY BREAK forums and will probably make you one of these if you ask him nicely and give him US$55.
Believe me...it's worth it.




And make sure you ask John Stokes for one of these....there are at least 30 of these up for grabs. Little SEISMIC KART guys...apparently they're not bad.




Copyright © / Smash Tokyo Toys

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger